Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Google's making it harder for malware sites to hit you.

Google is now notifying users when a site returned in a search is suspected of installing malicious software. If you decide to click on that result anyway, Google still doesn't take you there. Instead, you get yet another warning that encourages you to go elsewhere.

This feature makes a ton of sense, and I would expect other search engines to quickly follow Google's lead. Microsoft Live could easily implement such a service because, like Google, IE 7 has built in anti-phishing software and a robust blacklisting feature.

Read more: Google Operating System: Google Flags Pages that Install Malicious Software

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you are a
great author.I will remember to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back in the future.
I want to encourage continue your great work, have a
nice holiday weekend!
My page - how to make a lot of money fast

Anonymous said...

This is my first time pay a quick visit at here and i am genuinely
impressed to read everthing at one place.
My site :: Work from Home online jobs